Terms And Conditions
APPROVALS, PRODUCTION TIME AND PAYMENTS
- When you confirm your order and make payment, you will have 24 hours from the time you paid this deposit to cancel your order and receive a full refund of your deposit.
- Subsequent to the Full Refund Period but prior to 48 hours from the time you paid your deposit, you can still cancel your order and receive a refund of one-half (2/3) of your payment.
- We will generally not accept cancellation requests (and/or provided related refunds) to the extent that any such requests are made after the above-reference 48-hour time period; any exceptions to this no-cancellation policy would be made by us only in our sole discretion.
- Once production for an order has begun, which occurs once you have provided us with your final artwork approval, cancellation requests will not be accepted, no refunds will be issued, and the remaining, if any, unpaid balance for your order will be charged.
- Art/sample approval process is as follows:
- You will receive a proof of the garments you designed via email once you submit the order. If you see any issues, you will be able to login to your account within the first 12 hours and edit.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a proof of all garments with names, numbers, logos. You will need to submit your approval as soon as possible.
- If we do not hear back from you within 24 hours, we will begin production.
- Production usually requires 14-25 days depending on the volume of orders and degree of difficulty of the garments.
- The colors we use are based on the universal Pantone chart. The pantone colors displayed on our site may vary depending on your monitor’s settings, so it is best that you physically review a pantone color book to ensure accuracy.
- Color matching is never perfect with sublimation. We strive for perfection in matching the pantone chart, however colors may slightly vary depending on the fabrics you choose.
- We accept payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. We also accept money orders, cashiers and bank checks, however production will not begin till the check has cleared. We will accept Purchase Orders from schools and other qualified organizations. For international orders, we also accept wire and ACH payments – please contact our Accounting department for details.
- Custom/sublimated garments may not be returned unless due to manufacturer defect.
- Customized items cannot be accepted for return for garment color not matching either the color displayed at the time the mock up was confirmed, or not matching other items ordered. Our policy is to provide the closest color matching possible for our customers.
- All returns require a return authorization number which must be present on the outside of the return package. Please call 310-318-5062 to be issued an RA number.
- Returns will either be exchanged for re-made items, fixed, or refunded at the Company’s discretion.
- Return shipments must be delivered to Sublimated Direct within 30 days of when we shipped the items to you. Returns received after this time will not be honored.
- Please return items in the same manner they were shipped to you. All items must be returned in new condition, in the original packaging and must be shipped back in a shipping box. If items returned are not within these conditions, the return may be refused.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, however if the Company determines the goods are defective, the shipping charges will be credited.
- Returns are currently processed within 1-3 business days after being received.
- Exchanges will ship DHL Express or Fedex Ground unless determined to be expedited by Company.
- All sales are final for Clearance/Closeout Items. There will be no returns or exchanges accepted.
- Upon delivery, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately. Discrepancies found more than 7 days after receiving your order will not be honored.
- Items will be repaired or replaced at the Company’s discretion.
- Replacements are issued after the return has been processed.
- Items damaged by a 3rd party are not warranted.
- Custom/sublimated garment orders will usually ship within 3 weeks of final art approval by customer
- We usually ship via DHL Express directly from our manufacturing plant in China to your doorstep. Allow approximately 3 working days for delivery of shipments.
- If you’d prefer to have us ship via Fedex from our Los Angeles facility, you can choose the following at checkout – Will Call, Ground … or Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select, which are available for a surcharge.
- International shipments (not including the U.S.) may incur a surcharge depending on that country’s duties, taxes, and brokerage fees (after checkout). No additional charges will be due upon delivery.
- Saturday delivery is not available and we only process shipments Monday through Friday.
- Sublimated orders will ship via your chosen shipping method when the production process is complete. If you choose a shipping method other than standard ground, this DOES NOT speed up the production process. Sublimated orders are completed in the order in which they are received.
- Once an order has shipped, credit or reissuing items for lost or non-delivered packages will not be granted.
- We do not ship using 3rd-party shipping accounts.
- DHL (and Fedex) is used for shipping and they do not deliver to PO boxes. A PO box cannot be used as a shipping address.
- Packages that are returned to shipper will be left as an open credit on the customer's account. We will not re-ship any order until confirmation of the correct address is provided by the customer. Re-shipment charges will apply.
- We will not be held responsible for shipping delays due to acts of God.
- Packages may not include a physical Packing Slip. All order confirmations will be emailed at the time of submitting your sales order.