Q: What are the main goals of the Ambassador Program?
A: The goals of our Brand Ambassador Program are threefold:
- Develop a special relationship with fans of our brand and the lifestyle Smack Sublimation embodies. Among other things, this would entail testing new products and providing valuable feedback.
- Convey the Smack lifestyle message to others around the world via grass roots promotions, activism and networking, in hopes they too will become consumers of our brand.
- Seek potential business growth opportunities for Smack (introduce Smack to coaches/club directors, introduce Smack to event promoters as potential sponsor, etc).
Q. Who can become an Ambassador?
A: Ambassadors should be leaders in their community … athletes, coaches, directors, event producers, former pro athletes, etc. They are the first to view and test our new products, have connections and/or influence in their region, and have a strong association with the athletic lifestyle that Smack represents.
Q: What perks do Ambassador’s receive?
A: Ambassadors receive $250 in free gear every 6 months, VIP invitations to the top pro events, have access to new product launches/happenings before the general public … oh, and 3% finder’s fee on team uniform leads you provide that consequently order from us.
Q: What do we expect from Ambassadors?
- Wear our gear!! The more you wear, the more others will want it!!
- Promote our brand, press releases, blog and use our tags in social media posts.
- Introduce us to your friends who are coaches/club directors so we can help them with team uniform needs.
- Inform us of events in your area that we can support, and assist us in finding up and coming athletes in your region
- Help promote Smack at local sporting events
- Tell your friends about the Ambassador Program – assuming they hope to grow the game and are leaders who’d like to represent the top core brand in the sport.
Q: What to do now?
A: Simple – fill out the form below and hit submit. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your application.